Our company has carried out several projects, often requiring an individual and interdisciplinary approach to the entrusted tasks. These included strengthening a skylight structure with the replacement of the boiler room roof, the assembly of steel structures, the dismantling of old steel structures, the stabilization of the rock walls of an open-cast mine, the anchoring of rock masses in a salt mine, the replacement of a steel gallery with a 120 m chimney of a heating plant, etc.
The scope of works includes:
- Hydromonitoring of steel and concrete surfaces.
- Abrasive blasting.
- Injection of cracks in reinforced concrete structures.
- Concrete repairs with PCC mortars.
- Anti-corrosion of steel and concrete with paint coats made by airless spray.
- Execution of reinforced concrete structures.
- Cutting steel and reinforced concrete elements with wire saws.
- Diamond drilling in reinforced concrete structures.
- Assembly of steel structures.
- Protection of slopes.
- Micropiles, anchors and nails.
- Strengthening foundations.